HOBOKEN - Authorities have released video and photos of three people they say they would like to speak to in regard to the brutal murder of a Hoboken man in an effort to generate new leads in the investigation.

Police say 46-year-old Ralph Eric Santiago was followed by three people while walking on Third Street between Adams and Jefferson streets on Sept. 10.

They say one of them hit Santiago in the head from behind. He then collapsed onto an iron fence, wedging his neck between two posts. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Santiago's family says that he was developmentally disabled and had been homeless since last year. Santiago's ex-wife says the fact that he was developmentally disabled made him an easy target.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Hudson County prosecutor.