PATERSON - A fire broke out last night at the well-known Brownstone House in Paterson.

The catering hall has been featured on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" and is co-owned by Albert Manzo, who is featured on the show.

The fire started in the kitchen's ductwork at around 8 p.m. The smoke prompted a brief evacuation while firefighters doused the flames and ventilated the building.

A VClip sent to News 12 New Jersey last night showed smoke pouring from the building.

No injuries were reported as a result of the fire, and the Brownstone opened back up shortly after.

Fire breaks out at catering hall featured on 'Real Housewives'