Spotswood mourns veteran volunteer fireman Joseph Bove, who died after responding to a call

Joseph Bove, 53, died at his home Thursday

Joseph Bove, 53, died at his home Thursday night just after responding to a call of a natural gas leak. (March 14, 2014 6:18 PM)

The community of Spotswood is mourning the loss of a longtime firefighter.

Joseph Bove, 53, died at his home Thursday night just after responding to a call of a natural gas leak.

Fellow volunteer firefighters hung black and purple bunting on the front of their firehouse this morning, and the flag was flying at half-staff.

Friends at the firehouse say their tight-knit department...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with acccess to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12