MANHATTAN - (AP) -- Police say a second body has been found at the site where a Manhattan building collapsed three days ago after an apparent gas explosion.
The identification of the two dead, found amid the rubble Sunday, have not been released.
Authorities have been looking for signs of two missing men, both believed to have been inside a ground floor sushi restaurant at the time of the explosion.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Photos and updates from social media
Twenty-six-year-old Moises Lucon worked at the restaurant and 23-year-old Nicholas Figueroa was a bowling alley worker who had been there on a date.
Mayor Bill de Blasio says someone may have improperly tapped a gas line before the Thursday explosion that injured 22 people, four of them critically.
Consolidated Edison said workers had discovered in August that a line had been illegally tapped.