Are you driving a Lemon? What are your rights under New Jersey's Lemon Law?
• Covers cars, personal trucks or motorcycles, purchased or leased or registered in New Jersey.
• Problem must first occur in the first 24 months or 24 ,000 miles, whichever comes first.
• Problem must occur three or more times under the manufacturers warranty .
• OR your vehicle is in the shop 20 days in the first 24 months or 24 ,000 miles and those days do not have to be consecutive.
• OR your car is in for one unsuccessful attempt in the first 24 months or 24,000 miles for an issue which could cause death or serious bodily harm.
• The New Jersey Lemon Law provides completely free legal help, win or lose. If you prevail, the manufacturer must pay all attorney fees on top of what you receive.
• Remedies could include a complete repurchase, a brand new car or significant monetary compensation plus continued ownership of your car.
• If you don't qualify under the NJ Lemon Law, you could still receive remedy under the Federal Magnuson Moss Warranty Act if your car has been in three times for the same problem under an original or extended manufacturers warranty.
For more information, call 1 800 LEMON LAW or visit www.lemonlaw.com