Historic Shrewsbury mansion catches fire

Fire officials are reporting water pressure problems as

Fire officials are reporting water pressure problems as they attempt to knock down the fire. (February 4, 2013 9:25 PM)

A Shrewsbury family is safe after an accidental fire caused their historic mansion to become engulfed in flames.

Homeowners Jeffrey and Joan Rich escaped safely with their pets when they heard their alarm sound.

The four-alarm fire broke out this afternoon at the single-family mansion at 469 Sycamore Ave.

Multiple crews from Monmouth County helped put the fire out. Crews reported...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with acccess to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12