BURLINGTON - A Burlington County couple has been accused of running several bogus travel companies that allegedly stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from customers.
Daryl Turner and his wife, Robyn Bernstein, are charged with cheating their victims by selling memberships in phony vacation clubs.
Turner and Bernstein allegedly ran the following companies:
- Away We Go Promotions, LLC
The couple allegedly also did business under the following names:
- Dreamworks Vacation Club aka Dreamworks Vacations aka Dreamworks
- Five Points Travel Company
- Vacation Clubs LLC d/b/a La Bonne Vie Travel
- Bentley Travel
- Blue Water Gateway
- Modern Destinations Unlimited
- VIP Executives, LLC
- Travel Deals, LLC
The companies had business addresses in Cherry Hill, Marlton, Parsippany and Manalapan.
Anyone who thinks they may have been a victim of Daryl Turner and Robyn Bernstein is asked to contact local authorities.