TRENTON - From helicopter rides to attend baseball games to protests outside the Statehouse, 2011 was a year of national headlines in New Jersey.
Even in a state known for its entertaining politics, there were plenty of memorable moments in Trenton this year.
News 12 New Jersey took a look at the five best moments in Trenton this year. They are as follows:
- Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) pulls the "Jersey Shore's" $420,000 production tax credit.
- Christie's express helicopter ride to his son's baseball game in a state police helicopter.
- Christie's trip to the hospital for an asthma attack.
- Christie's declaration that he isn't running for president.
- Rumors that Christie will run for vice president with Mitt Romney.