PLAINSBORO - Hazmat crews responded to Windsor-Plainsboro High School North today after police say a noxious vapor was accidentally created in a classroom as a chemistry teacher was cleaning up after a lesson.

News 12 New Jersey has learned that teacher, Holly Crochetiere, suffered eye irritation and was taken to the hospital after going through a decontamination process in the school parking lot. Five or six others also went through decontamination after complaining of minor coughs and skin irritation. The hazmat team checked the classroom and the school and deemed them safe, so school should be back to normal scheduling Wednesday. Neither fire nor police officials have identified the chemicals involved in the accident.