HOBOKEN - NJ TRANSIT has announced service plans for the weekend of Oct. 1 and Oct. 2, following the commuter train accident at Hoboken Terminal.
All rail service into and out of Hoboken Terminal remains suspended. Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service has been restored into and out of Hoboken and will continue to operate.
Cross honoring with PATH, ferries, NJ TRANSIT bus and private carriers will continue throughout the weekend.
NJ Transit Rail
View temporary printable schedules for the Main Line and Pascack Valley Line HERE.
• Normal weekend service will operate on the Main Bergen and Pascack Valley Lines with trains not operating into and out of Hoboken Terminal. Trains will originate/terminate in Secaucus.
• Normal weekend service will operate on the Montclair Boonton Line with trains not operating into and out of Hoboken Terminal. Trains will originate/terminate at Newark Broad Street.
• Meadowlands Train Service will operate between Secaucus and Meadowlands stations only on both Saturday and Sunday.
• Customers in New York City who need to access Secaucus are urged to take trains from New York Penn Station or use the Port Authority Bus Terminal for NJ TRANSIT and private carrier busing alternatives.
• Customers in Hoboken and Jersey City who need to access Secaucus are urged to use Hudson-Bergen Light Rail to Liberty State Park, where shuttle buses will depart approximately every 30 minutes and take them to Secaucus.
Customers may experience overcrowding and possible delays caused by congestion.
Metro North Service for Pascack Valley Line and Port Jervis Customers
For schedule information, click HERE.
NJ Transit Bus
• Extra service on the 126 line between Hoboken and Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York.
• Shuttle buses will operate every 30 minutes between Liberty State Park light rail station in Jersey City and Secaucus Junction.
NJ Transit Light Rail
• All Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service has been restored into and out of Hoboken and will continue to operate on a normal weekend schedule.
• Train service to and from Hoboken resumed Thursday afternoon
• PATH’s schedule of weekend closures on the 33rd Street Line for safety improvements will continue this weekend. Service will resume 5 a.m. Monday.