Events in Monmouth, Ocean for Sandy victims
EDISON - The IRS and AARP are reaching out to help Sandy victims of Monmouth and Ocean counties.
Experts will give tips on dealing with property tax issues caused by Sandy damage and will show residents how to recover or reconstruct lost documents.
The events will be held on the following dates:
MORE: Recovery: Day-by-Day
VIDEO: Superstorm Sandy's Lifespan
- Feb. 26 at the Keyport Municipal Building
- Feb. 28 at the Ocean County library branch in Little Egg Harbor
- March 9 at the Sea Bright Gym
- March 14 in Bradley Beach
- March 18 at the Ocean County library branch in Toms River
- March 26 at the Ocean County library branch in Brick
Out-of-state contractors and other businesses working temporarily in New Jersey on post-Sandy cleanup and reconstruction projects can register their businesses with the Treasury's Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services at any of the events. To register, visit state.nj.us, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-633-6015.